HOLIDAY LETTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
RAY WHITE SURFSIDE PROPERTIES ULLADULLA & SURFSIDE PROPERTIES BAWLEY POINT
1. To protect our property owners and their properties please read all the following Terms & Conditions applicable to your holiday letting. Any infringement or breach of these conditions permits the owner or booking agent to refuse key/access, amend rent due or premises provided or immediately terminate the tenancy.
2. Upon you receiving your payment receipt please check all details of your receipt are correct and contact your booking agent immediately should there be any discrepancy. No responsibility will be accepted by the booking agent for any errors that the booking agent has not immediately been made aware of by you.
3. All rent monies, including security deposits if applicable, are to be paid in full before occupation. If payment is made by cheque, receipt is issued subject to such cheque being cleared. THERE WILL BE A $20 FEE FOR DISHONOURED OR REPRESENTED CHEQUES.
4. A deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is required to confirm a booking, balance/full payment to be paid 14 days prior to arrival. Failure to remit the balance may result in the property being rebooked WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.
5. For bookings arriving within 14 days, full payment of the total rental amount is required to confirm booking.
6. The total rental amount is to be paid in full before occupancy and must be received by the booking agent no later than 14 days prior to arrival date.
7. When collecting your key from your booking agent on arrival you will be required to present your Drivers Licence (or similar photo identification) and credit card for recording on your ‘Guest Registration Form.’ Your postal address will also be recorded on your Guest Registration Form.
8. You will be required to sign your Guest Registration Form which will be prepared with your credit card details giving pre-authorisation for a minimum of $500 to be held by Ray White Surfside Properties Investment Centre Mollymook or Surfside Properties Bawley Point as a ‘Security Deposit’ on the property booked. (The Security Deposit will not be actioned in any way unless there has been a breach of the ‘Holiday Letting Terms and Conditions’ and all efforts will be made to contact you first IF a transaction is required.) Charges to your credit card will also occur in the event of any loss, expense or damage in connection with the property you occupy. Breaches include but are not limited to overloading of persons, if keys are not returned to the booking agent &/or if the property booked is not left in the same condition as you found it, (ie clean/tidy with all cutlery, crockery, glassware, BBQs, etc cleaned and stored).
9. IMPORTANT: If you do not have photo identification and/or a credit card available to record on your Guest Registration Form and to confirm your Security Deposit OR if your arrival MUST be outside business hours, please contact your booking agent as a matter of urgency for alternative arrangements. Access and/or keys will not be provided without identification and/or a Security Deposit in place.
10. The dollar amount of the security deposit can be increased at the discretion of the booking agent.
11. No guest under the age of 21 years will be permitted to occupy any holiday property unless accompanied by a person 21 years of age or older.
12. Because we do not have any appropriate accommodation, standard operating procedures or policies in place for school or end of school functions, bookings can not be accepted.
13. Our Ulladulla, Mollymook and Bawley Point offices are open 7 days per week excluding some public holidays. Office hours will vary on public holidays and are also seasonal.
Generally - Opening times are: 9am Monday to Saturday and 10am Sunday.
Closing times are: 5pm Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday are seasonal so please contact your office to confirm.
Emergency after hours contact, please try - Ulladulla and Mollymook bookings, 0400 541333 - Bawley Point bookings,
14. It is the responsibility of the tenant/guest to arrange key pick up/access to the holiday property during office hours. Keys will not be left at properties if you have not arranged to do so. An ‘Unlock Fee’ of $22 will apply if keys are required to be left at the property.
15. Generally your keys may be collected from your booking agent from 1pm on your day of arrival however, access may not be available until 2pm. During peak holiday periods, access and/or keys will only be available for collection between the hours of 2pm and 4pm. If you are arriving after office hours, please contact your booking agent before 10am on the day of arrival to make alternative arrangements for access.
16. In the case of refurbishment or owners instructions, total rental amounts may be subject to increase between the time of paying a deposit and arrival. If this occurs you will be notified immediately and provided the options of paying the extra difference in tariff, given a full refund of deposit or provided alternative accommodation if available.
17. At the time of your booking, the deposit paid and booking is accepted on behalf of the owner of the premises. However, if the property is subsequently offered for sale and there is a change in ownership prior to your arrival, we can not guarantee the property will remain available for holiday bookings. In the event of a change of ownership and/or change of availability you will be contacted immediately and every effort will be made to find alternative accommodation if available or a full refund of your deposit will be given.
18. Properties must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of your departure and keys must be returned to the booking agent’s office by 10am on the day of your departure.
19. The holiday premises are available from 2pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
20. With telephone, electronic or postal bookings, the description of the premises by the booking agent is made in good faith and no responsibility for misrepresentation or omission will be accepted by the booking agent.
21. A basic cleaning fee and a tenant booking fee is included in the total rental amount charged but upon you vacating the property, it is to be left in a clean and tidy condition including BBQ, cutlery, crockery and glassware cleaned and stored. Any necessary additional cleaning fees incurred will be charged to your pre-authorised credit card security deposit.
22. Under no circumstances are animals allowed on or inside the premises (except for specified ‘Pet Friendly’ properties).
23. This deposit is accepted on the basis of current rental and conditions for the premises and is subject to any increase in rental or change in conditions as may be notified by the owner or agent prior to the commencement of the letting.
24. The premises, which are let to you for holiday purposes only, are rented to accommodate no more than the number of persons specified for the period stated on the receipt.
25. All bedding, bathroom, kitchen, table linen, etc must be provided by the occupants. You will also need to provide your own toiletries, food, personal items , etc.
26. Overloading of occupants will render the tenant liable to cancellation/termination of the booking without refund.
27. After hours call out (IF AVAILABLE) for lost keys, lock outs, etc will incur a payment of $55.00 prior to the premises being opened. If duplicate keys are not available then the guest/tenant will be liable to any costs involved in gaining access. Guests are not permitted to break in or attempt to break in to premises when locked out.
28. Garbage and/or recycling bins are to be put out for collection on the night specified (and brought in if applicable). Excess garbage is to be taken to Ulladulla of Kioloa waste depots. If excess garbage has to be removed by our cleaners, a fee will be deducted from the security deposit.
29. No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers. In home units, etc Strata Title By-Laws and Regulations must be observed.
30. In the event of a cancelled booking by you and the property can not be rebooked for the full period, the full deposit is not refundable and is forfeited to the booking agent.
31. In the event of a cancelled booking by you and the property can be rebooked for the full period, a cancellation fee of 20% of the total rental amount or $99 (whichever the higher) will apply.
32. The booking is taken in good faith by the booking agent but may be subject to any change as may be notified by the owner of the premises prior to the commencement of the booking. The booking agent can not accept responsibility for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside the booking agent’s control.
33. The number of occupants must not exceed the number stated on the receipt or the number of beds provided at the holiday premises, whichever is the less. No additional mattresses, tents, bedding, accommodation, etc is permitted.
34. All damage, breakages and losses to the property and/or furniture and furnishings and lock and key replacements are to be immediately reported to the booking agent and paid for.
35. No responsibility can or will be taken for tenant’s/guest’s goods left on/at the rented premises. Goods found will be retained for 7 days and if not picked up within that time they will be disposed of without further notice.
36. Any complaints must be in writing.